The VinschgauCard is your ticket for attractive holidays in Val Venosta, one of the most beautiful valleys in the Alpine region. You’ll get the VinschgauCard for free upon arrival. It offers
- free use of all means of public transport in South Tyrol
- the Val Venosta railway and all other regional trains in South Tyrol all the way to Trento (marked with an R on the train timetable)
- city buses and intercity buses
- the PostAuto Switzerland between Malles and Müstair.
- the following cable cars: Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano, the tram railway Renon and the funicular railway Mendola
- Great reductions at our partners
- Exclusive participation at selected attractions